We're focused on maximizing your ROI.
Initial Investment Requirements
The following costs are excerpted from Chez Mario's Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and are estimated. Each Chez Mario franchisee has the right to initially develop one store for the franchise fee of $25,000. The difference between low and high investment levels exists due to labor, the location of the store, varying store sizes, build-out costs and expenses, and your experience and management of the development of the store.
Two formats are currently offered:
- Pizza, Salad and Carry Out -- Investment Range of $213,200 to $444,500.
- Full Service Restaurant -- Investment Range of $334,000 to $1,083,000.
The financial requirement to open a Chez Mario is:
- Investment Range : $273,000 to $1,247,000 (includes $25,000 franchise fee)
- Minimum Net Worth (1 Store) : $1,000,000
- Minimum Liquidity (1 Store) : $100,000
- Royalty Fee : 5% of monthly gross sales ($500 minimum per month)
- National Marketing Fee : Currently 2% of monthly gross sales
|Type of Expenditures||Low||High|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$25,000||$25,000|
|Travel and Living Expenses During Training||$1,500||$7,500|
|Office Equipment And Supplies||$500||$2,500|
|Lease, Utility And Security Deposits||$2,500||$20,000|
|Furniture, Fixtures And Equipment||$129,000||$232,000|
|Business Licenses And Permits||$2,000||$25,000|
|Store Opening and Training||$4000||$7,000|
|Additional Funds For First Three Months||$15,000||$75,000|
The above costs are estimates only and will vary by location. Additional development costs may be incurred if you are engaged in developing multiple locations at the same time. Please refer to the Chez Mario FDD for additional information.