Helping franchisees maximize their potential.
Success starts with a great location!
Over the years, we have learned that location is one of the most important factors in the success of any Chez Mario store. A good site is really the best investment you can make in your new business. Our team of professionals with real estate experience will work hand in hand with your agency to find and secure the best available location in your chosen market. We have also learned to look beyond the "traditional places" because there are many places where Chez Mario can succeed. We have created flexible store concepts to address all kinds of opportunities, including independent stores, restaurants, airports, food courts and shopping mall kiosks.
Chez Mario real estate professionals work closely with franchisees to help them find and secure the best location for each market. Once you have found a place, you must submit a site request form. A member of our real estate team will analyze your site and, in some cases, even visit the site to complete the evaluation. If your site is accepted, the team will help you in the negotiation, the design, the construction and finally the day of the inauguration.
Here a few general criteria that we look for in a new Chez Mario location. However, strong opportunities may be present in sites that differ from these criteria, and a store can be customized to fit, if the opportunity looks right.
- Excellent visibility and access
- 3500-3500 square feet
- 20-25 parking spaces
- Population: 30,000 in a 7 minute drive time or accessible trade area
- Multi-day part traffic: 20,000 cars per day (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner).
- Median household income above median for the DMA
- Co-tenancy: grocery stores, health clubs, QSRs and service-oriented retailers
- End-caps, freestanding, high traffic in-line stores, Malls, Kiosks, or Non-Traditional venues